Below is a summary of the shark diving tour and the requirements that we need to take a booking.
The Shark Cage Diving TourShark and Safari provides shark cage diving tours from Gansbaai, 160km from Cape Town. Dyer island is just off the coast and is home to one of the largest seal colonies in Southern Africa. The approximately 60 000 seals provide the main diet of the Great White Shark. The channel that intersects this island is called Shark Alley.[bscolumns class="one_half"]
Our full day tour provides the following:[/bscolumns][bscolumns]
- Door to door transfer from Cape Town CBD and surrounding area.
- A light continental breakfast on arrival
- A information and safety briefing.
- 3-5 hours at sea
- Cinematographer to capture all the action
- Experienced dive master and skipper
- 7mm wet suit with mask and snorkel
- Our 6 man cage allows you to have several dives/li>
- Our biggest boat only take 20 clients.
Fill in your details to down load our Shark Diving Itinerary[/bscolumns]
We need the following info when making a booking:
- Number of Pax
- Names of the client
- Pickup location ( Hotel & Room number)
- Contact Number – This is to confirm pickup time
- Payment to be collected.
Some Notes:Pickup Location: We pick up from the CBD and the Atlantic Seaboard. In areas outside of this zone we have pickup points.:
- Southern Suburbs we pick up at the Newlands Southern Sun, Main Road, Newlands.
- Western Seaboard we pick up at Lagoon Beach Hotel, Lagoon beach Road, Milnerton
- Northern Suburbs we pick up at Parc du Cap, Mispel Road, Belville
- Somerset West and Stellenbosch we pick up at the Lord Charles Hotel